10 Google Marketing Tools You Need to Know
10 Google Marketing Tools You Need to Know
10 Google Marketing Tools You Need to Know As we all know, Google is the most powerful and efficient search engine in the world. We just can’t imagine our lives without Google. It gives you answers to almost everything under the sun with a single click..
Google Search is the backbone of Google’s business and it handles 40,000 search questions every second.
However, Google is about so much more than just a search engine and Google Edwards.
They also provide a variety of free tools for marketers, developers, and other professionals to deliver the best results in their fields.
These free marketing tools from Google can help you:
- Boost Your SEO Rankings.
- Create brand awareness.
- Engage more people with your brand.
- Track and manage your brand reputation.
Let’s take a look at some of Google’s best free marketing tools and how they can help you increase your productivity and engage more people with your brand.
Google Tools for Marketers
Marketers are important officials responsible for the growth of a business or organization. Google is presented with more than 3.5 billion search questions every day. This provides marketers endless opportunities to easily engage with their audience.
Here are some free Google tools for marketers that can prove very useful to them and their business..
1. Google AdSense
Google Adsense is a great resource to help marketers earn money from ads placed on blogs or websites. AdSense connects you to other advertisers who want to host ads on a channel that appeals to their audience.
So, if you manage a website, blog, or video channel that is aligned with advertisers’ audience, Google Adsense will place its ad on your channel. You just need to put some codes in the header or sidebar of your website, and you can earn when someone clicks on them.
- AdSense provides you with high quality ads that are related to your audience or content.
- You can block ads that you don’t like and customize where they will appear.
- Advertising Units have a responsive design tailored to consumers that view your website from smartphones or tablets and provide a great user experience.
2. Google AdWords
Google Ads is a free Google Marketing tool for marketers that allows you to run paid search campaigns.
- Google Ads can help you reach the right people at the right time.
- You can target your potential customers in different geographies with Google Ads.
- And you can attract more people with the help of Graphic Display Ads, YouTube Video Ads, and other Google Ads.
Google Ads Keyword Planner
Keyword Planner is a part of Google Ads that enables marketers to plan their paid search campaigns. Wanted Word Planner is a great resource to help you identify wanted words to target relevant audiences for your blog and website content.
- Keyword Planner helps you find relevant required words by displaying their search volume.
- You can compare your required terms and accordingly, set your budget for your PPC campaigns.
- And you can easily make a plan and share it with others.
4. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a highly powerful and effective tool for marketers to help monitor your website traffic.
With Google Analytics, you can track the people who visit your website, how much time they spend there, what search questions they use, and more. Then you can use this information to further improve your site and provide a great user experience and increase your traffic.
- This helps you better understand your customers and provide great customer experiences.
- Google Analytics also helps you improve the different testing conditions of your website and apps, and ensures you get relevant feedback from real people.
- It helps you to work seamlessly with other Google platforms which saves you time and boosts your performance.
5. Google Search Console
Google Search Console Tool Helps Marketers, Web Masters, SEO Professionals Understand How Google Sees Your Web Pages. The Google Search Console can provide you with detailed crawl reports and induction information about your pages directly from Google Index.
- The Search Console helps you analyze and improve your website’s performance which might need.
- You can integrate it with your Google Analytics account to improve your website content and search performance.
- It will creep up on your data to ensure Google has an up-to-date view of your website.
- This free Google Marketing tool can also help you identify any issues with your website so you can fix them and improve your rankings.
6. Google Trends
Google Trends is a helpful tool that allows you to see search quantities of wanted words so you can better make search word choices. G Trends also helps you find the latest news, insights, stories, searches and more.
- Google’s tool for marketers allows you to understand how search trends differ over time in different areas and against each other.
- Google Trends lets you run comparisons to see different states between multiple search wanted words.
- And it makes you watch how the volume of keyword search fluctuates over time..
7. Google Business Profile
Your Google Business profile (formerly “Google My Business”) gives your business the opportunity to “stand up” in search results as well as in Google Maps. Claim your Google Business profile so your business can stand out in search results.
- This helps you to maintain accurate information about your company so that people can know more about you.
- You can show your phone number, opening hours, and instructions on Google Search and Google Maps.
- And you can attract more new customers with your free business profile on Google.
8. Google Marketing Platform
Google Marketing Platform is a unified advertising and analytics platform that makes marketing faster and smarter. It also offers enterprise-level solutions for businesses that need a little more muscle in marketing..
- Easy-to-use tools with powerful insights can help you analyze data in no time.
- This enables you to access FREE and self-service solutions to help you grow your business at minimal additional cost.
9. Digital Marketing Tools from Google
These digital marketing tools allow you to improve your brand’s marketing, analytics, digital experience and more.
The tools included are Google Trends, Consumer Barometer, Speed Scorecard, Display Benchmark, Test My Site, Market Finder, and Google Services. You can access a compilation of these free Google Marketing tools to grow your business.
- You can easily test the speed of your site and improve it with the help of provided points.
- These tools can also help you build your international marketing strategy, gather insights into customer behavior, and create surveys to achieve standards for your advertising campaigns.
10. Google for Startups
Google for Startups helps to promote startups in every corner of the world. It brings Google’s best connections, products and methods to enable startups to build something great.
- Google Cloud for Startups can help you build your startup with the tools and infrastructure used by Google.
- Google for Startups Campus provides you with free guidance and training with the help of latest technology.
- This Google tool for marketers helps promote their products easily and reach a maximum audience.
11. Google for Nonprofits
Google for Nonprofit helps you accomplish your nonprofit missions. You can engage with more sponsors for your mission and easily raise nonprofit funds through Google. There are a variety of apps available to help you achieve your missions efficiently.
- Google Ad Grants can help you attract more donors, raise awareness for your organization, and recruit online volunteers.
- G Sweet makes your organization more interactive, productive and efficient.
- You can engage with your supporters and reach a global audience through YouTube’s nonprofit program.
- And you can track and share your organization’s impact on people.
- 10 Google Marketing Tools You Need to Know
Read More About Digital Marketing